I got back to the house at about 9:10pm and was starving! I'd only had one slice of bread since lunch! Jovita and I fixed two little grilled cheese sandwiches and two little hot ham sandwiches. I also had a cold baked apple. It was an okay supper.
I went to bed at 11pm and only slept for five hours before the usual restless sleep. I still have this cold, so it would be great if I could get some sleep!
Thanks to those of you who sent me emails while I was asleep! I love waking up to upbeat emails from anyone! It's great to hear what you are all doing and what's keeping you busy!
Today it's off to school and then nothing is planned for the afternoon.
When I woke up and looked out the window it was covered in condensation again (it still is). It must be cold outside! It's also cloudy, so I think we're in for another gloomy day.
I'm going to go eat breakfast and get ready for school. I don't have to be there until 10 today because the Russian teacher is sick, and that's my first class!
I miss you all!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Do you know what the temperature is there? I hope you get some nice fall days soon!
~Rachel~
What did you eat for breakfast? Hope the Russian teacher gets well soon.
Lots of love,
Mom
I had two slices of multi grain bread and a cup of milk. Sound familiar?
Love ya, too!
~Me~
Post a Comment