September 29, 2008

One Month

It's been exactly one month that I've been away from home, in a little European country that most people don't even know it exists, and trying to live life here.  It's been an adventure, I can say that!
In the past four weeks there have been so many emotions and I've learned so much more than I even thought was possible!  I'm happy to report that I'm none the worse for wear, and I've even made a few friends!  My host family and I are getting along well, and now that I'm in school with people close to my age (and my room is clean), everyone is happy!
Thank you to everyone who has left comments, emailed me, written me a letter, or talked to me on Skype!  They've all helped me through this challenging time!  I miss you all a ton!
Thank you WePOD for the notes!  You sure know how to cheer me up!
I'm headed to bed now to try and catch up on some much needed sleep!
I look forward to hearing from all of you: )
Love and Hugs,
Naomi 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's already been a month?! September sure went by quickly and now it's almost October! You'll have a great year. Make the best of everyday and learn something new each day. Just think of how much you have already learned in a month!
Keep Smilin',
George

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
We're back from Disney World and I just finished catching up on your blog. I am really enjoying your writing. I can hear your voice loud and clear! I started teaching today. Only one out of 4 remembered to come! I'll be looking for you on Wed. and you won't show up :(

I'll send and email soon and catch you up on Mickey and the gang!

Sweet dreams,
Nancy O.K.

Linnea said...

Wow... I can't believe it's been a month!!!!

I hope you slept well last night :)

I'm feeling a little sick recently. It's not fun.

love and hugs

Linnea said...

hey -- what is that big waffle looking thing in your most recent pictures?

Naomi said...

An ice cream sandwich! It's not really that big, maybe 3x5". It was yummy!

Unknown said...

What a nice summary, Naomi. Fun to hear your reflections. :-)