October 7, 2008

Super tired!

I slept fairly soundly for about 7 hours last night!!
Today was a good day.  I studied Lithuanian for 2 1/2 hours, so that felt good!
Ash namo apkabinti = I want a hug!
After school I walked part way back to the house with a girl from my class.  When I got here nobody was home.  That was a surprise 'cause Jovita had told me this morning that she'd be home all day.  Oh well, I let myself in and then spent the rest of the catching up on things.  I did spend some of the time outside 'cause it was another gorgeous day!  I ended up being here for about an hour and a half before anyone came home.
Supper was at 7:30pm and we had potato pancakes.  I can honestly say that is the worst way to fix potatoes that I've ever tried!  That was the only not so great part of the day though!
This evening I met Tautvydas' Dad.  He doesn't speak any English, but he's nice.
Tomorrow I want to be at school by 8am because there is a group that meets to practice English then.  Unfortunately that means I need to get to bed.  I was hoping to repeat the same kind of sleep I had last night, but I'm not sure if that's possible!  I'm so tired!!
I'm in such a good mood though: )
Anyway, have a great day!
Love and Hugs to all of you!
~Naomi~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to bet? I think I'm probably more tired than you. I'm going on 4 1/2 hours of sleep and I am babysitting tonight! Oh well, it will be fun (if I can stay awake!).
From a rainy Midwest,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are in a good mood. Being happy and tired should be a good recipe for a good night's sleep. Have fun tomorrow.
Lots of love,
Mom

P.S. The rain has stopped; now we have dense fog.

Naomi said...

We have dense fog right now, too!
Love ya!
~Me~

Unknown said...

I love the Lithuanian phrase you learned today! "I want a hug" :-)
Sounds like you're learning all sorts of cooking tricks, too! ;-)