November 5, 2008

Better Day

An hour ago I was going to tell you about my day, but then two students from school wanted to talk on Skype, and I'm so tired that I can only type two different conversations.  If I would have tried to type this too, it would have been gibberish!  It was a fairly good day though.  I promise I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!
Smile on this wonderful Wednesday:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Linnea said...

Hey, how do people there feel about the election? Is it a big deal? Do they even know about it? It's so weird to be here and away from almost all the hype.

glad you had a good day!

Anonymous said...

I bet it's strange, everyone here was talking about it all day. Sleep well, you need it!
~Rachel~

Unknown said...

Have you done much text chatting in Lithuanian? I've heard that's the way many exchangers learn to write!
Happy Thursday :-)