I've been told many times that change can be good, and I sure hope that's the case for me this coming weekend! I'll be moving to another host family, and it happens to be Violet's (my class/English teacher) home. It's just her and her 14 year old son in a flat. Violet is very excited. I'm looking forward to having a piano to play and a working oven!! That's really all I know about them. I feel like I've finally settled in at this house, and am not ready to move. I sure hope it doesn't take very long for me to settle in there!
My new address will be:
Vilties 5-33
LT-35132 Panevezys
Lithuania
Today was a normal day. School was fine and then there was no choir practice 'cause the teacher is out sick. I've been at the house all evening. I had pizza, milk, and cookies for supper.
I've been very tired and exhausted all day, so in a few minutes I'm going to turn the light out and try to get at least a few hours of sound sleep!
Thanks for keeping up with my adventures!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
4 comments:
I'm sure she's excited; who wouldn't want you?!! You'll get to actually bake something yummy:)
Hugs,
George
Lucky ducky! an OVEN!!!
I understand about not wanting to move :( I felt the same way before I had to in Brazil. Everything worked out great though, and it turned out to be a great experience. I'll be sending lots of energy your way, and hopefully a letter soon too! :D
xoxoxo
Wow, so was this host family change a surprise or did ya know it was comin'?
I'm glad you'll have a piano to play too!! I can just hear you filling the house with your lovely music - while those cookies baking in the OVEN are filling the house with yummy smells...just in time for the Holidays!
-N.J.O.K.
I only found out a little over a week ago, so yes, it was mostly a surprise.
Post a Comment