What a fabulous beginning to the Christmas break! The night was amazing!! I ended up dancing with both Paulius and Modestas 'cause I was the third girl for both of them. I only messed up one dance, but we got back in the rhythm quite quickly. Everyone was in a very good mood and I had a ton of fun!! My feet hurt after dancing for four hours, but I'm not the least bit tired! I was given a rose by both of my partners, and I was awarded the title "best debut". I was positive that I wouldn't be getting an award 'cause I'm not that good, but apparently someone thought otherwise. It was an evening I won't soon forget, and I'll post pictures as soon as I can!
Enjoy the weekend!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures:) You're so super lucky!!!!!
~Rachel~
What a fun post!! I'm so happy for you :) Love you loads!
Post a Comment