January 19, 2009
Alone
Well, my plans for the week just completely changed. Violet is on her way to Vilnius 'cause her uncle died, and she won't be back 'till tomorrow night. I'm on my own for meals and such for the next 24 hours. I'll be fine, but it'll be even lonelier than usual.
Yesterday I went to church, but only one other person showed up.
For lunch I made tuna loaf which Violet really liked. In the afternoon I was home alone, so I watched skiing on TV, and was very lazy.
Choir starts in about 15 minutes, and then tonight there's prayer group. As least I'll be "busy" for a few more hours!
Happy Martin Luther King Day:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would you please spend come of your free time updating your pictures?! Find something fun to do the rest of the time. Tonight you can watch the inauguration as well.
~George~
Post a Comment