January 3, 2009

Nice and relaxing

The past two days have been just that! Yesterday we didn't do much in the morning, and then in the afternoon Kerri, Carly, and I went shopping for a little bit before I met Michelle and two other exchange students who are here through Youth For Understnading. In the evening the five of us just hung out and played games! Today we woke up to a fresh coat of snow, and it's been stowing fairly heavily all day. The scenery is beautiful, but the road conditions are bad. We stayed in all day just relaxing, playing games, baking cookies, talking, and painting our nails (mine are a medium bright green:)) Tomorrow the plan is to go to church and then come back here for a few hours before heading back to church in the evening. They'll drop me off at the bus station on the way back to church. I'm not really looking forward to going back because I know there's nothing exciting waiting for me there. I do have a couple of ideas to make my life here more enjoyable though, so I'll try and firgure those out. I hope you've all enjoyed the holiday break as much as I have! Love and Hugs, Naomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that much time to relax!! (Although, I'll get to for a little bit tonight:)
George