February 8, 2009

Back where I began

This evening I moved back to my first host family's house. Now my address is once again:
J. Bielinio 21c
LT-35198 Panevezys
Lithuania
This morning I attended church where I went last Sunday, and again almost fell asleep during the sermon!  I rode the bus by myself for the first time, and I didn't even get lost!!
I'm super exhausted, so am going to head to bed now.
G'night!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back! - home sweet home :-)

Linnea said...

well, you're gonna get a letter at your old fams house :P. I sent it about a week ago so it should be arriving somewhat soon. maybe.

hehe looks like you gotta sleep more before church on Sundays! or just not go :P
love love

Linnea said...

Oh! and I love the new pictures!

If you have time you should add captions :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds familiar, I just got the bus system figured out here, too!
Talk to you soon!
~George~

Anonymous said...

It was great to talk!!!
Sending you many hugs, Rachel