I made it to school on time, and actually had to wait a few minutes for Violet and the president of my host club 'cause they were both late. The three of us then went out to the immigration office, and didn't learn much. Since I arrived the visa/passport laws here have changed, so when my visa expires in 2 1/2 weeks we have no idea what will happen. Hopefully we'll get everything figured out before that!!
Back at school everyone was heading over to the theater to practice for the performance this afternoon. I didn't have anything to do, so I ended up just sitting and watching all of the practices and the performance. I was there for 6 1/2 hours, saw the performance a total of four times, and was freezing cold. (The theater isn't heated very well if it's heated at all. Everyone was cold when they weren't moving.)
I didn't get lunch, so on the walk back to the flat (my last time walking from school back here!) I stopped and picked up a few things to tide me over 'till I made my supper of mac'n'cheese and cooked broccoli.
I've spent the past three hours packing, and I'm almost completely done!! Since I'm not moving 'till Sunday, I left the things out that I'll still need. It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated in the past 10 weeks! I have all 5 pieces of my luggage full, plus 5 boxes!! One nice thing about moving back to where I was before is that I know where everything will go, and it shouldn't take me very long to unpack!
Now I'm sitting on my bed finishing off the last of the chocolate chip cookies, drinking milk, and hoping I can sleep soundly for at least part of the night!
Tomorrow I'm planning on attending a youth bible study at 11am. Hopefully the rest of the day will be very relaxing. After this latest bout of sleep issues, I'm completely exhausted! I need to just relax and rest.
Enjoy the weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
1 comment:
Hope you do have a relaxing day - perhaps even find time for a nap?! Enjoy the day.
Lots of love and hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment