April 19, 2009

The calm before the storm

OK, not quite, but it sure feels like that!
The preacher this morning at church was an American, and it was wonderful to hear a sermon in English again!! After church I walked back to the house with a very nice woman from church. I think we talked more than we walked!!
I spent the afternoon putting my room back in order, and I started planning what needs to go where during the next several weeks. I can't believe I already have to start thinking about packing! Yikes!!
I also talked with Rachel and heard all about her week in Romania!
It was one of the last slow and relaxing days I'll have over here.
Tomorrow I have to be at school by 7:30am because Raimondas, Laima, and I are going to meet the Belgian group at the Riga airport around 9am when they're flight comes in. I'm excited to see them all again!!
It's time for me to go to sleep now so I can stay awake tomorrow.
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Mom said...

Enjoy your week with the Belgian students.
Love and hugs,
Mom

Lady Goldfish said...

It sounds like things are going well. And I hope things continue to run smoothly for you.

George said...

Have a great time with the Belgian group:) I can't wait to see pictures!
~George~