June 29, 2009

Ho-hum

The internet seems to be cooperating for the most part right now, so I'll attempt to tell you what I've been up to for the past two days. Yesterday I didn't get up 'till noon, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I had a good night's sleep. About 6 hours were good, but that's it. In the afternoon Carly picked me up, and we attended the evening service at their church. We spent the evening just hanging out! Last night I only slept for about 1 1/2-2 hours because there are too many things to think about these days. I went to Englsih summer camp with Carly for half the day, and really enjoyed that time as well! This afternoon I've been trying to figure out my luggage and packing. So complicated! At least there's still some time. I am ahead of the game, but I'd rather just get it done and live out of my suitcases for a while so I have time later to do other things! I'm going to go make some rice for supper now, and then get to sorting papers that I've collected over the year. Not a lot of fun, but something that has to be done. Happy Monday to each of you, and thanks for continuing to support me in this adventure! Love and Hugs, Naomi

No comments: