October 18, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day!

I slept soundly for just over 8 hours!!!!  I did wake up about four times throughout the night, but each time I went right back to sleep!
Jovita and Tautvydas didn't get back until 11am, so the house was quiet all morning.  I didn't do a whole lot.  We ate lunch (pizza, again) around 1:30pm, and then Jovita, Jokubas, and I went on a bike ride.  We rode a different direction from town and out into the "suburbs".  It was beautiful!  On the way back Jovita and I (Jokubas came back fast) rode through newer neighborhoods to see what they looked like!  When we got back I took a shower and then read for a while.  I was all wrapped up in a big blanket 'cause I was super cold!  
We ate supper at 6:30pm and then Jovita and I watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?".  It's a fairly good movie!
Yesterday was a good day!
I only got about 7 hours of sleep last night and it was very restless again!  Oh well.
Today at 11am I'll be going to the Methodist church, and then I'm going to meet Lukas and help him with English.  Another slow day, but I think it'll be a good day!  It's still dark out, so I can't tell if it's cloudy, but there's a 60% chance of rain today, so I'm sure I'll be spending the day inside.
Enjoy your Sunday!  I miss you all!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I love seeing your good days adding up :D

It's Sunday night, so I'm not QUITE so happy. It's just always hard to kiss the weekend goodbye and go into another long week of studying. I'll survive though :)

Love to you. Keep smiling and posting!

Anonymous said...

What a fun bike ride! It's been a bit windy to ride very far around here.
Keep Smilin',
George

Ruth Anne said...

Hi from Anders and Lukas (the American one!) We went biking (and camping) too! :) We're glad you liked our pictures! We've been to Kaunas, too. We went to the zoo there. :) :) ...
from Anders and Lukas, of course!