At 8am I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, and went to school. The only exciting thing that happened today at school was that I got my student ID. I'm now officially a student there!
This afternoon was spent talking to Jovita and reading a Sherlock Holmes book that I checked out from the library. Supper was fried potatoes and a mushroom wrapped in ham (and of course milk!). After supper Jovita had a meeting and Jokubas had dance practice. Tautvydas came home for about 10 minutes before heading off to a meeting, too! I was home alone for about 2 hours this evening. Not terribly exciting!
Today was a gloomy day. It rained off and on all day, and there was a chilly breeze.
Tomorrow school starts at 9am and we're done around noon. We're celebrating Teachers' Day and all of the girls are supposed to wear skirts! Then in the afternoon I'm going with Agne 1 to a nearby village. I'm not sure what we're going to do.
That's it from here. As I said it was a slow day.
Thanks for all of the comments, emails, and letters! They really help me through each day!
I love you all!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
4 comments:
At least you have time to read good books! I know you would like to have a busier schedule, but enjoy the extra time when you have it!
Have a fun time tomorrow!
~George~
Hi Naomi! I watched some of the sad Twins game too, it's really amazing you could too. I have been checking out your album but this is the 1st time I read your blog. You sure talk about food a lot! It's not the same around the library without you! But have fun and learn a lot.
Hug! Kathy Ness
hmm a village? this sounds interesting :P. You'll have to tell us all about it.
Two hours alone? Sounds like a good time to read Sherlock Holmes. You could also write a letter or two.
Take care. Have fun tomorrow.
Lots of love,
Mom
Post a Comment