October 2, 2008

Teacher's Day

Guess how I slept last night!  You got it, not well.  
I was at school by 9am with my nice clothes on (yes, Rachel, I actually wore a skirt!).  What I had been told was a half day of school wasn't that at all.  We were only there for 1 1/2 hours and had three classes, one of which we didn't do anything in.  It was a super easy school day!
After school I came back to the house, talked to Jovita, ate lunch, and then at 1:30pm Agne 1 and her Mom picked me up.  We went out to their house to pick up her Father and some food, and then drove to her grandparent's house to celebrate her grandma's birthday.
It's 11:47pm here, and I'm super tired, so I'm going to go to bed.  I'll finish this post in the morning, probably from bed.
I miss you all!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

4 comments:

Linnea said...

Oh my gosh! what skirt did you wear? I hope you have picture of yourself in it :)
Also, I think it's fantastic that your found agne 1.
Have a good day today! It's Friday... WOOT! :)

Linnea said...

Yay! your pix are great. I can't see all of them though :(. hmmm.

The grandparents house is WAY TOO cute though. It's so amazing where you are!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! You're skirt looks great (especially with those shoes:)! Isn't it great to surprise someone, even if you didn't realize you were the surprise!
Hugs from Northfield,
~Rachel~

Unknown said...

Wow - long day, girl. You must be exhausted after all that. Love the pics!