November 3, 2008

Mail

Anyone who receives mail from me anytime this year, I would appreciate it if you could make a copy of it and give the copy to Mom or Dad.  Thank you!  I am keeping a journal, but I often don't have time to write letters and in my journal, so I choose to write letters.  I'm hoping to put all of the stuff (documenting my life this year) together after I get back home.
Also, a lot of people have asked how long mail and packages take to go one way or the other, so I thought I'd just post it on here.
Letter: US to Lithuania: 5-10 days, most take 5 week days
     Lithuania to the US: 10-18 days
Padded envelope: US to Lithuania: 1 week
Package: US to Lithuania: the only package I've received took 24 days to get here
I do know that UPS is faster than regular mail, but I don't know how long it takes.
Enjoy your Monday:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some fun mail and packages:)
~Rachel~

Ruth Anne said...

Cool pics of the frost, Naomi! Those would be great framed!