November 17, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooooooooooooooo HAPPY:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We saw a few flakes today, too!

Linnea said...

I love how happy you are :). And I love seeing your happy face in your pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Naomi!! I'm catching up on your blog, and nice to see somebody get excited about snow! My skis are ready to go (and hopefully also my legs) when we finally get enough here, but not yet, although a few pretty dustings and almost an inch last week. But I say, bring it on!! The river is freezing fast this year too, possibly because so shallow, so looking forward to skiing the winter wilderness to Dundas. I see where you blamed (possibly) getting a cold on Rachel. Certainly that isn't your sister? How do you get a cold from here all the way from South Dakota? We miss you both now with Rachel also gone, but we'll try to survive without you. Maybe you heard about the Bethel Adult Choir singing at St. Olaf on Friday? You may watch it on their website (maybe you aren't that hard up for a thrill) at http://www.stolaf.edu under archived performances. It is listed as a Cantorei performances, although we were an equal part. Fun! Best wishes to you from Cows, Colleges, Contentment (pending the snow)! - Dan