Saturday started off with a super quiet household. I woke up at 8ish, and it was 9:30 before anyone else was up. I was supposed to meet Michelle at the bus station at 10am, but she missed that bus, so I met her just after 11. Since she was late I had time to pick up my room, take a shower, and vacuum my room. It worked out well! After meeting Michelle at the bus station we walked around the city center, and I showed her around the most interesting part of Panevezys. Back at the house Jovita was watching "High School Musical 2" on TV, so we joined her for the last half of the movie. (Ever since Jovita and I went to "HSM3" she has wanted to see the other two, and when she saw that it was going to be on TV she got quite excited!) While we watched it we drank tea (hot cocoa for me) and ate cookies and "cakes".
Nuts, I'm too slow at typing. I have to get ready to go now. Hopefully I'll have time to finish this later today.
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
After a normal day (except for the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I finally have time to finish this post.
Michelle and I spent the afternoon and evening talking, eating lunch, attending a Christian music festival for a few hours, eating supper, making "Worms and Dirt", playing card games, and staying up until 2:45am talking!! We had a great time!
All day on Saturday we had off and on showers.
Sunday I woke up for the last time at 8:45am, and we left the house around 9:30 to walk around town a little bit before Michelle headed back to Vilnius. After she got on the bus I went to church. There were only seven people in attendance, so it was a shorter service. During the coffee and tea time I got to play the keyboard a little, but several people wanted to talk to me, so I really only played the first line of a song. It felt good to be in front of a piano again though!! I was back at the house by about 12:30. We ate lunch (fish:() at 2pm, and everyone spent the rest of the day doing their own thing. Last night Tautvydas and Jovita went to a play, so Jokubas and I had to get our own supper. There wasn't much in the house, so I ended up eating bread, leftover fried potatoes, tomatoes, and "Worms and Dirt".
For some reason (I'm not really sure why 'cause it didn't seem like that much time had passed) I didn't go to bed until about 1am. Needless to say, 7:45 came way too early this morning.
I'm going to crawl into bed now in hopes of caching a little of that lost sleep!
I hope you're all having a good day!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who stays up late!! (Although, not as late as you and Michelle did!)
~George~
What song did you play the first line of??? ;)
Silent Night!
Post a Comment