Wednesday evening my bus took 2 1/4 hours to get to there, so we were late for church. The church service was nice, and it was in English! For supper we had yummy homemade mexican food.
Thursday we had a relaxing morning baking and talking and then in the middle of the afternoon we ate a traditional American turkey dinner. After eating we played a several hour long game of Monopoly and then ate dessert of pumpkin and apple pie:) It was a very nice way to spend Thanksgiving!!
This morning was also relaxing. After breakfast Carl and I started putting a puzzle together.
I throughly enjoyed my time with Carly, Kerri, Keith, and Brian. They're such a wonderful, kind, loving, caring, family!!
I took the 1:10pm bus back to Panevezys. For the first hour I finished the Nancy Drew book (I checked it out at the Panevezys library) I was reading and then I dozed for the next hour.
Back at the house it's been slow. Everyone's doing their own thing. Supper was breaded chicken, mashed potatoes, and tomatoes.
Tomorrow I'll be finishing up a paper for Rotary and then I think at least Jokubas and I are going to go bowling for a little bit.
I also have to start packing sometime this weekend. I still don't know for sure what day I'll be moving on.
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving day and were able to spend quality time with family and/or friends!
I miss you all a lot!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
Well, it sounds and looks like you had a fantastic thanksgiving :D. It was so nice to be able to see the people you spent it with in your photos. Its so nice you had eachothers company.
Miss you as always,
Keep up the good bloggin!
I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! We have had three fun get-togethers so far with one more tomorrow:)
I hope your day tomorrow goes well.
Keep Smilin',
George
Post a Comment