....I finally have the package!! This time three 12th form guys went to the customs office with me. We had to wait for almost 40 minutes 'cause the officers were on lunch break. When they finally were back and willing to help us, they weren't happy with only the five papers I had. I also had to show them my student ID card, and my passport. I understood only about 5 words the officers said, and I didn't speak any Lithuanian words. After talking with one of the 12th formers, and having him explain why I'm here and that I don't speak Lithuanian, they finally signed and stamped the documents! I was very happy, but I didn't let myself get too happy 'cause I'd been down that path before, and I still didn't have the package. Thankfully though, the post office lady was content with just the five documents, and she gave me the package!!!! Then I was VERY happy!!!! After telling Violet the good news, I came back to the flat and didn't do much of anything. I was so exhausted! I lost a lot of sleep and used up a lot of energy just for one package! It was worth it, but I sure hope I never have to go through that again!
Violet was also lazy after a busy week, so last night we watched two movies here.
I only slept for about 6 hours, and we've been lazy all day. The sun was out today, so I took a walk this afternoon, but it was windy, so I got quite chilled. It too two hours and an extra layer to fully warm up again!
Violet's been cleaning all afternoon, and now the kitchen is clean, so I'm going to go make chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!! It's been over 5 months since I last had a chocolate chip cookie!!!!
I hope you're all having an enjoyable weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Enjoy the cookies!
Love and hugs,
Mom
Yum!! Can you send me some?!
Hugs,
Rachel
Good work getting the package! Cookies are an excellent reward :)
Post a Comment