Today was just that. Nothing happened. After school I came back to the flat and made banana bread. That's what I had for supper. Even though I didn't do much, I'm very exhausted and am going to go read a book before heading to bed.
I hope you're all having a good day!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Hi Naomi!!!
I haven't left a comment in awhile. As I look out the window I see snow snow snow! It is so beautiful. The kids got let out early from school, and so we are enjoying a cozy and snowy afternoon. It would be perfect if whoever is drilling out the concrete in my basement (at least that is what it sounds like) would STOP! Happy Day!
Banana bread! yum! did you make the whole wheat kind?
I just finished my 2nd of three finals. I'm SO excited to be done. JUST ONE MORE! With college apps and finals I've been soo swamped recently. We've gotta connect again soon once i get through this mess of a next week, kk?
Yes, it is the whole wheat recipe, but I used white flour 'cause that's what we had.
I agree, we need to talk soon:)
Post a Comment