January 16, 2009

Tooooo tired!

Good Morning!!  I'm updating from bed this morning 'cause I have internet, and I don't have to leave for another 40 minutes!
Yesterday was fairly normal.  I went back to the 12th formers English class and gave them the results of how they did. I really enjoyed listening to them, and telling the results wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. 
In computer class we're learning how to use Power Point. As I think I mentioned before, it's been really frustrating for me 'cause I know how to use the mac version. Well, yesterday I actually enjoyed the assignment the teacher gave us! It kept me busy and my mind active again!! Don't get me wrong though, I still don't like PCs!
After school I came back to the flat and just hung out.  Violet didn't get home 'till 9pm, so it was very late again when we ate supper.
I didn't get to sleep 'till at least 1am, and then I slept horribly!  I woke up for the last time at 7:45, but only got a couple hours of sleep, and it definitely wasn't sound! Thankfully today is Friday, so I only have four classes. After school I hope to come back here and take a nice long nap!! I'm sooooo far behind on sleep! I've even been having trouble staying awake during classes!
I'm going to get up now and see if we have anything for breakfast. 
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not sleep?! I've been sleeping soundly every night, so ha:)
~George~

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi--I've been reading and reading (and, OK, skimming some) through your blog that I got way behind on during a busy semester at St. Olaf. You certainly are having an adventure. Now I'm going to go look at some of your pictures! I can't even imagine the combination of stress and fun you're having. Thanks for all your writing so we all can share in it! Beth