February 12, 2009

Plans sure change quickly!

Yesterday was fairly normal. I talked with Raimondas, and he knows nothing about my visa, but said that he thought I could ride back to Vilnius tomorrow (today) with a group that's coming to sing (yes, those are completely unrelated subjects). English, computers, Lithuanian literature, Russian, and Math were all normal classes. I then had 2 hours and 15 minutes 'till choir practice. I hung out at school 'cause I didn't feel like walking back here (even though it's only an 8 minute walk away). Choir actually ended at 5:10, but not 'cause we practiced so well. We have to be at school by 8:45 this morning, and we'll practice for about three hours!! Back at the house Jovita had just come back, so it was over an hour 'till supper was ready.
Violet's brother is doing better. The doctors have decided that he has inflamed lungs, and once they started treating him for that, he began to feel better. All of the symptoms still don't check out, but at least they're doing something right!
Yesterday morning I woke up to big fluffy snowflakes falling. The forecast was for snow flurries, but by the time I left for school there was a 1/4 inch of fresh snow on the ground!
I'm still not sleeping well, and last night was the same. Somehow I have to try to stay awake for the concert! It begins at noon and won't end 'till 3:30pm!! I don't know if we'll have time for lunch between practice and the concert or not. I sure hope so, otherwise everyone's tummies will be rumbling during the concert!
This evening I will be riding back to Vilnius with a school group from Vilnius. Once in Vilnius I'll meet up with Michelle, and we'll spend the weekend together. Tomorrow afternoon we have tickets to "Disney on Ice", and I'm really looking forward to that! I don't know what we'll do the rest of the weekend, but I'm sure we'll find something!
There's no school on Monday 'cause it's Lithuania's 1991 independence day.
Happy Valentines Day to all of my wonderful family and friends!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend and day off school!
Happy Valentine's Day!
~George~

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend and the "Disney on Ice" show. Happy Valentine's Day.
Lots of love and hugs,
Mom

Lady Goldfish said...

"Disney on Ice" sounds like fun. I hope you have a great time.
Happy valentine's day to you as well.