February 20, 2009

Three short days in a row!

Yesterday and today were both short days at school!  I was back at the house by just after 1pm! 
Yesterday afternoon Jovita and I worked on my Lithuanian for a while, and then we just talked. Supper was "pizza". Everyone spent the evening doing their own things. 
Last night I went to bed between 10 and 10:30pm (that's early for me), but I still didn't sleep well.
All of my classes were normal today. When I left school the sun was peeking through the clouds, and the walk back to the house was nice and sunny!!
That's really all I've been up to.  Life is fairly slow right now.
I think I'll go downstairs now and see what the other two are up to. (I don't think I mentioned that Tautvydas is in Spain for 10 days.)
Enjoy your Friday!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short days can be nice. The extra time can be useful to catch up on other things -- or take a nap! Have a good weekend.
Love and hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get to bed that early!
~George~