Bible study was nice. We prayed for at least 20 minutes, and then had a discussion that was about the same length. I had to leave just after 2pm 'cause I met Jovita at Babilonas (the new cinema) and we went to see "Yes Man". Saying yes to everything (within reason) is a good idea, but there were some parts of the movie that in my opinion should've been left out. Jovita enjoyed it though, and it made me happy to see her happy.
We walked back to the house and stopped my Maxima (one of the chain grocery/everything stores) on the way, so a 40 minute walk turned into an hour and 20 minute walk! Thankfully the sun was still up, so we got back before the temperature really started plummeting.
After throwing in another load of laundry, I sat down to check my email, and learned that a dear friend from home, Paul Nystuen, passed away. That made for a rough evening and night. He was a wonderful man, and even though we know he is in a much better place, he will be greatly missed!!
Needless to say, I haven't been able to think of much else, and sleep didn't come easily last night. This morning I threw in another load of laundry, and haven't been doing much else. Jovita was up a little bit ago, but I'm wondering if she went back to bed 'cause the house is completely silent.
I'm going to find something for breakfast now, and then head out for church.
I want you all to know that I love you, and treasure your friendship. Losing a loved one never fails to remind me that tomorrow is not promised.
May God bless you today and always!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
aw! It sound's like a nice morning. Why was it a sad evening though?
hugs
I just finished the update.
Hugs to you, too!
Hugs to you!!
~George~
Post a Comment