February 23, 2009

Update coming

Don't worry, I'm still here, I just don't have time to update right now. Actually, I do have plenty of time, but seeing as I woke up with a cold that's been getting worse all day, and I'm super tired, I think it's best if I get some sleep now, and leave the update for tomorrow.
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I'm heading to bed early as well.
~R~

Linnea said...

I love the pictures you added most recently!

My life is just a tiny bet crazy right now. I had 8 hrs of Chinese classes today. I was placed in a pretty high level for this semester, so consequently 4 of those hours were ridiculously hard. All my classes are officially only in Chinese now. OH SCARY. hehe good thing I love it. I am so ready for bed though now and it's only 7:56, and I haven't even started my homework. Wow. Life will be different for me from now on. aiaiai. I can't decide what I think about that yet :P

Well Anyway. Get better soon!
xoxo