We have to know 9 songs very well by Sunday. I know about 3 of them fairly well, but most I really need to work hard on for the rest of the week. I was practicing this evening after supper, but had to take a break 'cause my voice wasn't doing so well. I've practiced for four hours already today, and I still have to work for a little longer. I love singing in the school choir though, so this is definitely worth the work!
The weather today was cloudy 'till about an hour ago. I sure hope the sun decides to show its self again soon! Today we had 13 hours of daylight though! It'll be very interesting for me to see how long the sun is up over the next few months.
Today also marks 7 months that I've been over here! Time sure has flown by!
Time for me to get back to practicing the choir songs.
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
Try not to wear your voice out before Sunday! It sounds like you're having fun, though:)
George
Good luck learning the songs. What a challenge, but I think you are up to it!
Love and hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment