Today didn't start out so nice though. The walk to school was grey and chilly, and not too long after school began, it started raining. I listened to 12th formers practicing speaking English again, and about half way through, the sun came out!!!! This afternoon I had an hour break between school and choir practice, so I sat outside practicing choir songs! It was great to spend time in the fresh air again!
Yesterday was a normal school day, and I spent the evening practicing choir songs.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny again, and in the mid 50s!!!! I hope that holds true!
It's time for me to head to bed now.
Happy April!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
Yea spring!! Happy April to you, too!
~Rachel~
Enjoy spring there. We awoke to snow on the ground this morning and promise of more snow possible over the weekend! Happy April!
Love and hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment