Yesterday, Good Friday, I went to a type of service where we walked to 13 or 14 different wood carvings (depicting different events in Jesus' life) and listened to readings from the bible. It was interesting.
Last night I was up way too late reading a very good book, so consequently I didn't wake up 'till 11:15!! We've spent the day making food and dying eggs for tomorrow. Jovita was glad to have my help in the kitchen (finally!!), so I made two tortes and helped with the eggs!
Thursday and Friday were gloomy and rainy, but this afternoon the sun came out, and now it's a beautiful evening!!
I wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter, celebrating what Jesus did for us!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
P.S. In case you didn't hear-Rachel's on a mission trip in Romania right now, and will send out her monthly update when she returns.
No comments:
Post a Comment