On Monday I was very lazy and didn't do much besides read.
Yesterday I ran a bunch of errands in the morning before meeting Aline to go to a Lithuanian gestures (sign language) class. It was fun and interesting, but also very difficult, especially since I kept confusing gestures with the little American sign language I know. Aline and I then made lunch, and all of us ate together. On the way back to my host family's house I picked up pictures that I'd had printed (so now I can start working on my photo album!!), and I stopped at the bookstore. I found a fairy tale book that's in both English and Lithuanian!! Even though my time here is quickly drawing to a close, I intend to keep learning this language!
Sleep still isn't very good, but that's been the story of my life this year, so I'm just putting up with it. I figure when I come home, I'll sleep for a few weeks straight, and then be able to catch up with all of you!
We're up to 13 hours and 39 minutes that the sun is up, so around 15 hours of daylight. It sure is the opposite of what winter was like!
Well, I should get up and started on the day.
Happy Holy Week!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Today we only had 13 hour and 7 minutes of daylight! Imagine what your day will be like in a couple of months! Have a blessed Easter.
Lots of love and hugs,
Mom
Where do you guys find out how much daylight we have in a day? What is it in Beijing? hehe
Have a very Happy Easter!!
Love ya,
George
Post a Comment