June 17, 2009

Oh so HAPPY:)

This morning when I woke up I was overwhelmed with things to do.  I still am, but a very things have been checked off.  I was at school by 1am, and apparently nobody here has learned that I'm not a last minute person, 'cause when I showed up, my classmates were working on a surprise for me.  I didn't spoil it too badly though, just saw that they were blowing up balloons.  I wasn't allowed in the classroom 'till just after 2pm, and then everyone was assembled and ready for me to start!  About 30 people were there!  First Raimondas spoke, and then I gave my presentation. I was more relaxed today, and the Lithuanian words rolled off my tongue a lot easier.  
I have to go throw one last load of laundry in now, and then I'm headed out to meet the international volunteers one last time.
More later (and pictures!).
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear it, but why are you so happy? It must've been a great day!
Hugs~R

Naomi said...

You goof, you didn't wait long enough for the post to appear!

* said...

Have a great time - and a wonderful trip back home!
j, n, k

Unknown said...

Sounds like the presentation went well. Nice crowd of 30, too. Cool that you weren't nervous!