Today I gave my end of the year presentation to my host club, and they really enjoyed it. I had to give it today because this is the last meeting I'll be in Panevezys for. I'm not coming home yet, just moving to Vilnius.
This afternoon we had choir practice, so now I know most of the songs we'll be singing at the huge song festival in July. After choir practice it was raining steadily, and I hadn't expected rain, so I got quite wet on the walk back to my host family's house.
That's about it from here.
I hope your day is sunny!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
As far as the weather is concerned, we have clouds, and rain is predicted for this afternoon. Inside, the day is sunny since everyone has a smile on their face or is wagging their tail (when they aren't napping)! Good luck with the second presentation tomorrow.
Love and hugs,
Mom
Yahoo - your presentation went well! That must be a relief. Sounds wet and cold - not too unlike here in Minnesota. But warm inside, yes! Enjoy England!
Good luck today, I'm sure everything will go well!! It's been raining here as well, although right the moment we actually have sunshine!
Love ya,
Rachel
Post a Comment