September 17, 2008

Tuesday

Okay, here's the recap of yesterday.
I helped at the school for people with learning disabilities from 9-11:40am.  That whole time I was with a second year class.  I helped with writing, coloring, sport class, and playing with toys.  I enjoyed the morning!
At noon was the Rotary meeting and the District Governor was there!!  (I had met him in Palanga.)  He talked, and then Lukas (an 18 year old who went to Denmark last school year as a Rotary Exchange Student) talked.  After lunch Lukas and I walked over to the bank and picked up my debit card.
I spent the next two hours at the Technical school (Tautvydas' school) with Rasa and students who went on short term exchange programs.  I didn't do much talking for those two hours because nobody wanted to talk to me.  Oh well, hopefully that gets better in the future.
I was at the house for the rest of the day talking with Jovita, writing in my journal, writing letters, eating supper, and talking to Tautvydas once he got home.
I got 6 1/2 - 7 hours of sleep last night, but unfortunately it wasn't sound sleep.
In a few minutes I'll be leaving for my first day of school.  I'm so excited!!
Enjoy the day!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Lukas is a great person to know. It will be nice to have someone who can help you with Lithuanian.
Keep Smilin'
~George~

Linnea said...

Well now it's 6:07 am there so good morning, sunshine! :) I hope you had a good first day of school! I can't wait to hear about it.
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Good morning.... hey, wake up - time for school. And don't even think about sleeping in today, girl...! :-)