I did receive my first package and two letters, so that made my day:)
After school I came back to the house and opened my package, and then I went to find out about the classes that are offered at the school for extra curricular activities. There are tons, but the two that interest me most are an acordian/piano ensemble, and a sewing class. I'll try both of them next week, and then decided what I want to do. Unfortunately I can't take both classes 'cause they're at the same time. Oh well.
The sky was cloudy yesterday, but it didn't start raining until about 2pm. It was just a light rain though.
Last night I got six hours of sound sleep, and then tossed and turned and woke up about a dozen times in the next two hours. I finally stayed awake at 6:45am.
Today after school I'm headed to Kaunas for several hours with a group from school and my class teacher.
Right now it's raining steadily, and it has been all night. I don't think that will impact my attitude though 'cause I'm quite happy:)
I'm going to get up now and get ready for the day and the trip to Kaunas!
I miss you all!!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
Fun! I wish I got fun mail and had fun classes to attend. Oh well, who knows what fun things I'll be doing next month!!
~George~
Sewing?! (I'm surprised, but glad you found something that you would like to try.) Do you know what they sew as their project? Both extra curricular classes sound like fun. Good luck deciding. Have a good day.
Lots of love,
Mom
Post a Comment