After school (at 3pm) I came back to the empty house and did a bunch of little things. Jovita and Jokubas both came back at about 4pm, and then I went on a two hour long bike ride by myself. I rode about 9 or 10 miles. (My hips are a little sore today, but it was worth the pain:) The day started out grey and gloomy, but by early afternoon it was sunny! A great day to be outside!!
Jovita and I were the only ones home for supper. We talked about many things including the plans for the weekend. On Sunday I'll be going to the Methodist church service, but that's all we have planned as of right now. We're trying to find something fun to do on Saturday!
Today is a normal day of school. At 4pm I'll be meeting Agne 2 to go check out a place (I don't know if it's a school or what it is) that offers many different types of classes. I'm hoping to find a class or two that I would like to take!! That would help fill in my schedule and keep me busy!
Something I've noticed here is that almost everybody uses only two fingers to type. I don't even know if they teach typing in the schools.
I have to find some well known American poems now to take to English class today. They'll be translated into Lithuanian for next week's European Languages festivities.
I hope you are all having a good fall! Send me a note if you get a chance! I love hearing from you!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Naomi,
What have the students been learning in Chemistry class? I'm curious about the European Language festivities of next week. I'll be interested to read about them. Have a good day.
Lots of love,
Mom
What kinds of classes are offered? Have you decided to take any? Good luck!
~G~
Two fingers? Even Punk uses 3.
j, n, k
Post a Comment