November 13, 2008

Late again!

Nuts!  I can't seem to shake being late to school!  I was only a minute or two late yesterday, but still, I'd much rather be on time or early!  Yesterday was "red day" at school, and half to two thirds of the students wore red, so everywhere I looked it was nice and colorful!  That was a good change of pace from the normal dark colors that most students wear.
It's after 11pm, and I was going to finish this post a few hours ago, but I watched a movie with Jovita and her friend, and then I was enjoying being downstairs so much that I didn't come up to my room until a few minutes ago.  I now need to go to sleep so I'm awake enough to enjoy being with Michelle tomorrow!
Goodnight:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep well and enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yep, I've been getting up late, too (but I've still been on time places).
Have a fun weekend!
~R~

Linnea said...

I hope you had fun with Michelle!!

I miss you and want to have fun with you too!!!