Lithuanian was normal and then the chemistry teacher never showed up, so we all left after 20 minutes of waiting, and I ate an early lunch. Double math and computer classes were normal. In English Violet asked me to make a power point presentation about myself and were I'm from. I'll find out more about that today.
The last class of the day was the ballroom dance class!! It was sooooooo much fun!! We learned the Swing Dance yesterday. I really, really enjoyed it!! After the class the teacher invited me to dance with the rest of the class on "Silver Night". It's a special dance for 3rd and 4th formers (11th and 12th graders) right before Christmas break begins. I think it's a formal event. I know that I have to find a dress to wear. When I told Jovita that she got excited. I think she's enjoying having a daughter:) That sure makes me happy!
Agne 2 and I then rode the bus to her house which is close to the sewing class. For some reason the sewing teacher wasn't there, so I just walked back to the house. I was actually glad that I got back early enough to do a load of laundry. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do things that need to be done!
Jovita and I were the only two here for supper, and then afterwards we made Tinginys. It's a Lithuanian cake thing, and the name translates to "lazy". I'll post the recipe later today. While we were waiting for the cake to chill we looked at the pictures my host parents took while they were in Paris. It looks like they had a good time!
Last night I slept for about 8 1/2 hours. It was fairly sound, and several of my dreams were about being here! I'm still super exhausted though. Thankfully I'm done with school at 1:45pm today, so I can come back here, relax, and go to bed early. Supposedly there is a sewing class today, but I don't know that I'll have enough energy to go.
I thought you might be interested in how much sunlight we're getting here these days. Today the sun rose at 7:45am, and it will set at 4:21pm. The night is so long!
Well, I have to leave in 14 minutes, and I'm NOT going to be late today!
Happy Thursday:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
3 comments:
Super FUN!!!!! I'm so glad you're able to take fun classes:) I'm sorry I missed you, but tonight is a possibility (morning for you).
I'm glad you're liking dance! So fun. That should be interesting to dance on "Silver Night". Kinda like rock N roll revival? ;-)
PS I'll bet you $5.00 you were late....
You're right, I was:(
Post a Comment