November 11, 2008

Tuesday

Happy Veteran's Day!!  Nobody over here mentioned it, but they did have at least 5 minutes of news about the celebrations around Europe.
Last night I slept OK, but not for nearly long enough.  I didn't want to wake up or get up!  I'm so exhausted these days!
I was five minutes late to school 'cause Tautvydas decided to walk most of the way with me, and he wasn't in any hurry.  All of the classes were normal today except music 'cause there were only three of the students there, so the teacher decided to cancel today's class.
After school I ran a few errands.  
It was such a beautiful day today!!  I didn't even wear a jacket to school!  The sun was out all day and the temperature got up to about 50 degrees F!!  
This evening Jovita and I did some tie dying and then we made apple pancakes for supper.
Not much happened today.  I'm still exhausted though, so I'm going to head to bed.  
Tomorrow is the early day.  I'll be at school by 8:10am to help with English speaking practice. Then I have a full day of school, I'm starting a dance class during 7th period at school (it'll end at about 3:30pm), and then there's a 1/2 hour long walk to the sewing class which is from 4-7pm.  I think I'll be even more exhausted tomorrow night!
Love and Hugs,
Naomi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the dance class!
G

Naomi said...

I DID!!!!

Unknown said...

Dance dance - yeah! What type of dance?
Your weather sounds great. It was raining and freezing rain all day today.... yuk!
Thanks for the updates!

Linnea said...

Dance class!? FUN!
I'm just getting caught up on your blog now... this week has been so busy for me!!!! I'm smack in the middle of midterm exams. yuck.

LOVE LOVE