I had my first Lithuanian test today!! It was in music, and I got 8.5/10!! We listened to music, and had to write down the title of the song and the composer. I knew hardly any of the titles 'cause when we first listened to the songs over the past two weeks, nobody could tell me the titles, even in Lithuanian!! It was a fun class!
After school I hung out at the library 'cause I didn't want to spend too much time at the flat with sick people. When I finally did come back this evening Paulius was feeling almost normal, and Violet was feeling worse.
Tomorrow I'll be heading to Vilnius to meet the two other Rotary exchange students 'cause we're all going to be interviewed for the Lithuanian Rotary magazine. Then I'll hang out with Michelle for the rest of the weekend.
I hope you all have a fun weekend:)
Love and Hugs,
Naomi
2 comments:
Have fun!! Sorry I wasn't around this afternoon, plans change quickly around here!
Love from Germany,
Rachel
That does sound like a fun class!
and it sounds like you're gonna have a fun weekend too :)
Love and miss you my amazing friend!!
Post a Comment